Graham Coreil-Allen frequently serves as a visiting artist at numerous colleges, community groups and events. Whether talking about walking tours, professional practice or psychogeographic research, the public artist come equipped with an engaging presence, dynamic presentations and plenty of example collateral, such as maps, booklets and Shards of Site.
Topics presented on:
- “Invisible Sites & a Thrilling Urban Sublime” Artist Talk
- New Public Sites Walking Tours
- Public Art Research & Pedagogy
- Interventionist Public Art
- Mapping through Social Media
- Platzgeists: The Spirits of Place
- Art as Activism
- Introduction to Situationist Theory & Practice
- The Venice Architecture Biennale
- How to Conduct a Studio Visit
Contact Schedule a talk for your audience today.