Graham Coreil-Allen frequently serves as a visiting artist and lecturer at numerous conferences, colleges, community groups and events. Whether talking about public art, placemaking, or creative walks, the public artist always comes equipped with an engaging presence and dynamic presentation.
Popular talk topics
- Public Art and Civic Engagement Artist Talk
- New Public Sites Walking Tours
- Creative Placemaking
- Professional Artist Practices
- The Business of Making Place Happen
Graham Coreil-Allen’s New Public Sites walking tour program offers participatory walks that identify, promote, and activate public space. During these tours, Coreil-Allen explores the history, design and uses of overlooked public spaces. The acclaimed tours have been featured in the Venice Architecture Biennale and on 99% Invisible. Group tours are intriguing, educational, and memorable experiences for your organization, school class, and/or company event.
Tour experiences include:
Graham Projects offers an array of workshops empowering residents and organizers to creatively improve and activate place:
- How to Create Artistic Crosswalks
- Interactive Walking Tours for the Fun & Restless
- Traffic Calming through Engineering & Art
- Tactical Urbanism 101
- Public Space Event Activation
- Place-based Advocacy through Design & Communications
Contact Contact us to book a talk, walk, or workshop!