Graham Projects creates public art for pedestrian safety and play. In pursuing the immense potential of art and public space, we bring creative vision and public space experience, listen to and work closely with stakeholders, conduct in-depth historical research, and develop creative solutions for successful public spaces. Some call it creative placemaking, others tactical urbanism. We call it public art for the common good.
Public art and placemaking:
- Artistic crosswalks enhancing pedestrian safety
- Playful installations activating pedestrian street life
- Interactive, solar-powered light art
- Participatory community mapping
- Distinctive wayfinding and signage
- Shade structures
- Community bulletin boards
- Public seating
- Sustainable planters
Contact Collaborate with Graham Projects to enliven your public space!